ARE YOU PLANNING TO TRANSFORM YOUR BODY?
Most of you might think that it is because of a particular diet that they start losing weight, but that’s not true. It is due to working out and consuming the right nutrients in the specified amount but according to each individual’s body’s requirement. But what if someone is being lazy and demotivated to hit the gym? In that case, one can always try the 6-day gym workout schedule, which is currently famous among fitness stars and sports people. This 6-day workout schedule will help you gain muscle, reduce weight, and stay in shape. You can flaunt your curves and be confident in whatever you wear once you transform your body. But all such things need determination and quality time to invest with the help of the right gym trainers.
WHAT TO CONSIDER FOR A 6-DAY WORKOUT ROUTINE?
The 6-day workout schedule is a high-intensity plan that must continue daily without missing out on it. It is suitable for experienced bodybuilders, and as beginners, you might face a few muscle strength challenges. We are mentioning a few factors to consider when planning the 6-day workout for muscle gain.
- Your training experience and the duration of the workout.
- Fitness goals.
- Resting and recovery need to be based on the body type.
- Availability and time for workout schedules.
- Weakness of your body and areas from where you need to shed.
- Target arms, shoulders, chest, legs, abs, and back in your week-long schedule.
We understand that fitting every muscle group in a 6-day plan can be tricky since you need to allow for a sufficient time of recovery between each muscle. You need to find the answers to all such queries with the help of your gym trainer to be consistent with your workout plan.
6-DAY WORKOUT PLAN TRAINING SCHEDULE:
A 6-day workout schedule is an advanced training plan designed to optimize the time you must spend targeting each muscle group weekly. But here, since we plan on a 6-day basis, we shall maximize muscle growth in a week, breaking into different training sessions. Fitting everything in a week can be challenging since it can worsen, but one can always try it.
How about the following combinations for a 6-day workout schedule?
1st day: shoulders, chest, and core.
2nd day, leg muscles and triceps.
3rd day: back and core muscles.
4th day: triceps, biceps, and leg muscles.
5th day: rest day.
6th day: shoulder, chest, and abs.
7th day: back muscles and biceps.
- 30 seconds of jump rope
- Add a 5-pound weight to warm up your shoulders
- Try arm circles, or a set of pull-ups can also do the trick
- Barbell bench press: 15 reps, banded incline chest press: 15 reps, plank hold: 30 seconds
- Get some bodyweight squats or walking lunges, and try fire hydrants.
- The workout routine includes 15 reps for Tricep pushdowns, banded squats of 20 reps, a banded squat hold of 30 seconds, seated leg curls of 20 reps, and seated calf raises of 20 reps.
Have a 2-minute break and repeat for a total of 3 sets.
- Warm up with bodyweight squats or walking lunges and pushups
- Workout routine:
- Hammer strength pulldown: 15 reps
- Resistance band straight arm pulldown: 15 reps
- Barbell shrugs: 15 reps, clamshells: 15 reps
- Warm-up and jump ropes for about 30 seconds. Try some arm circles with a 5-pound weight or a set of pull-ups.
- Band assisted Tricep dips: 15 reps
- Seated calf raises: 15 reps
- Resistance band Tricep extensions: 15 reps
Do not push your body to its limits!
It is a rest day. Take a whole day off from training. Give some time for your muscles to heal, repair, and grow.
- Hit a set of pushups to get your blood flowing.
- For the workout routine, hit 15 reps of military press, 15 reps of banded flyers, and 30 seconds on every side of the side plank hold.
Have a 2-minute break and repeat for a total of 3 sets.
A training program for a workout like this incorporates a complete and detailed workout routine for men and women. But it is only for ones who can recover well enough. For beginners, working out in the gym for six days is a nightmare which makes sense since they do not have practice and are not used to it. To benefit from a 6-day gym workout schedule, you must be able to recover from a workout within 2 to 3 days. This is because six days of exercise requires training each body part twice a week. You need to train a muscle group and see improved results to be ready for the 6-day workout split. If you can push less weight every week, this 6-day challenge is not for you.
6-DAY MUSCLE-BUILDING WORKOUT PLAN:
The beauty of a 6-day workout for muscle mass lies in its flexibility. Muscle building includes resistance bands, body weight, and free weight exercises. It reduces the element of strain from the activities and improves the techniques for targeting specific muscle groups. Every session should take a minimum of one hour, and then you will experience strength gaining.
If you have doubts or queries about the 6-day challenge, then look at this section.
Are six days a week too much for a beginner?
Yes, it is well-suited for advanced bodybuilders and too much for beginners. This is because they have some base to build muscles and require a lot of motivation and determination.
How effective is the 6-day workout routine?
It is an excellent way of working on your muscle mass. It helps you lose weight and ensures that you work on all your major muscle groups. It is challenging but stretches appropriately, warm up, cool down, and recover daily to keep yourself motivated. We know that the workout plan for only a week is challenging but if you need to grow into a stronger and better version of yourselves, witness a safe and effective transformation in your muscle mass.
What fitness goals to keep in mind for the workout plan?
The 6-day workout plan lets you aim for increased strength. Consider that one can track their progress and set fitness goals within their capabilities and control. You can easily be reasonable in your targets and create a timeline for completing and tracking the progress.